The second Game Jam from Indie Game Squad!
Jamoween will be held over an 8 day period, or if you prefer 192 hours, starting at 2pm (GMT) on Friday the 16th of October and closing on Saturday the 24th October with all entries needing to be submitted by 2pm (GMT). Once submissions have closed you will have until 2pm on Sunday the 25th of October to play and vote on all of the other entries.
Entries will remain hidden until the deadline at 2pm on the 25th.
Your entry will be judged by other entrants on game play, originality, ‘does it fit the theme’, sounds / music and art assets.
What does the winning team get? Well, they get bragging rights of course! And maybe some sort of a trophy… we’ll see.
- You may only make your game within the time frame, updates are allowed after the game has been submitted up until the deadline.
- No harassment of any kind.
- Keep game content clean. No nsfw content, offensive content, excessive gore/violence.
- We’d prefer you make all assets during the jam. If you do have to use assets from outside of the jam just let us know when you submit your entry.
- Read the rules. Not reading the rules is not an excuse for breaking them.
- Have fun
Any games that do not follow these rules may be removed from the jam.
We’ll be streaming the entries on Twitch after submission and play testing them all. So you can find the stream at twitch.tv/stikkzmedia when the time comes.
Join us on the Indie Game Squad discord server Game Jam channel https://discord.gg/TbtSU5N
The theme of the jam is being chosen by Twitch variety streamer Pedro Panache and is… to be announced on the day of the jam at 2pm on https://twitch.tv/dunnykin stream and will be updated here shortly after!
“Death is not the end, it’s only the beginning”
*** TRICK OR TREAT! WE’LL INTRODUCE ADDITIONAL THEME ELEMENTS DURING THE JAM, THESE SPOOKY SURPRISES ARE OPTIONAL BUT THERE IS GOING TO BE A SEPARATE AWARD FOR THE BEST USE OF THESE ADDITIONS ***
To register either click the buttons at the top or bottom of the article, or this link right here… https://itch.io/jam/jamoween
Get jamming and good luck!