Game Jam 192: Episode 2 will be held over an 8 day period (or 192 hours, see, see what I did… again.) starting at 12 noon (GMT) on Friday the 2nd of April and closing on Saturday the 10th April with all entries needing to be submitted by 12 noon (GMT). Once submissions have closed you will have until 2pm on Sunday the 11th of April to play and vote on all of the other entries.*
Entries will remain hidden until the deadline at 12 noon on the 10th.
Your entry will be judged by other entrants on game play, originality, ‘does it fit the theme’, sounds / music and art assets.
What does the winning team get? Well, they get bragging rights of course! And a trophy.
- You may only make your game within the time frame, updates are allowed after the game has been submitted up until the deadline.
- No harassment of any kind.
- Keep game content clean. No nsfw content, offensive content, excessive gore/violence.
- We’d prefer you make all assets during the jam. If you do have to use assets from outside of the jam just let us know when you submit your entry.
- Read the rules. Not reading the rules is not an excuse for breaking them.
- Have fun
Any games that do not follow these rules may be removed from the jam.
I’ll be streaming the entries on Twitch after submission and play testing them all. So you can find the stream at twitch.tv/stikkzmedia when the time comes.
Join us on the Indie Game Squad discord server Game Jam channel https://discord.gg/TbtSU5N
The theme of the jam is being chosen by Pedro Panache and is… to be announced on the day of the jam, so make sure you’re here at 12 noon (GMT) on 2nd April